In the previous post, you might have learnt how to take screenshot with Snagit. And in this how-to you will learn about blurring images with Snagit editor.
- Initially you need to install Snagit software to your computer.
Here’s the link to download snagit.
- After installing Snagit to your computer, launch the software to use.
- Choose the image that you need to blur, without double-clicking, just right-click the file and choose open with —> Snagit Editor.
- Before editing, you need to enable blur command to quick toolbar.
- Click the small down arrow button at the top, and choose More Commands…
- Now click the drop down options and choose All Commands.
- Click on the Blur option, and then click the Add> > button. Once added click Ok button to save changes.
- Now, the Blur command is added to drawing tools.
- To blur image, click the Blur button and choose the required region that you need to blur.
- That’s it! your image is blurred and don’t forget the save your work before exiting Snagit.