Google chrome is one of the top browsers in the world. While installing some software our start page and search engine gets changed. You can change start page and search engine by performing the below instructions.
Steps for changing the start up page:
- Click on chrome settings.
- Click set pages.
- A new window appears, type the page URL you wish to see at the start up of chrome and after typing in click OK.
- When you open Chrome, it opens the website which you have set.
Change default search engine in chrome:
- Go to chrome settings page, and look for search options
- A new window appears, click Manage search engines.
- Select the search engine you need and click on make it default button, click on Done button to save the work.