You can check your YouTube earnings in two ways as mentioned below, just follow the below instructions to find out your estimated YouTube earnings,
YouTube Analytics Method:
- Go to https://youtube.com/ and then sign in to your account.
- Now, go to your video manager page.(https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U)
- Click on the “Analytics” option in the left sidebar.
- In Analytics page, you can view your YouTube channel’s performance overview and the total earnings you have made.
- That’s it! Now, you can view your YouTube earnings by using analytics option.
Google Adsense Method:
- Go to http://adsense.com/ and sign in to AdSense your account.
- Click on “Performance reports”.
- Now click on the “Products” link in the left sidebar.
- Choose “Hosted AdSense for Content” and you will get details about the number of page views, clicks, cpc and more.
- Check Total Earnings tab to find your YouTube earnings.
You might know that the estimated earnings and total earnings will vary when the earnings get finalized. So there might be some variation in displayed earnings and the finalized earnings at the end of the month.