Contact us page is a mandatory one in all blogs available on the internet. As contact us page would help visitors to communicate with the website admin and get their issues solved. If you would like to add contact us page to WordPress blog, do follow the below given instructions.
- Download and install Jetpack plugin to your WordPress blog.
Here’s the link to download Jetpack plugin.
Also Read: How To Install WordPress Plugins.
- After installing Jetpack plugin to your WordPress blog, hover over Pages —> choose Add New
- Write post title as Contact Us or what ever you need.
- Before writing anything in the content box, click on the Add Contact Form button.
- A pop-up window will appear, click Email notifications tab and enter your email address to the required field and Save the work.
- Click Add this form to my post button to embed the code to the page.
- Once the code gets added, click the Publish button.
- That’s it! Contact us page for your blog is created. You can add the contact us page to your blog’s navigation menu.
- Download and install the Contact form plugin to your WordPress Blog.
Here’s the link to download Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Click Contact —> Add New, as shown in the below pic.
- Choose the language you need, if you would like to go with the default language click the blue colored Add New button.
- Click on the first text box to rename Untitled to the name you would like to use(better use Contact Us).
- Go to the third box just under the Form field. Type in your email address to which you would to receive mail(may be your
- After entering your email address, click the Save button at the top right corner.
- Copy the code and paste it in a new page or a post where ever you need a contact us page.
- Create a new page, choose text editor and paste the code. Name the page as Contact Us and publish it once done. Add the page to your blog’s navigation menu.
- That’s it! A contact us page for your WordPress blog is created.