A fixed widget is which remains fixed to your screen as you scroll down. According to various web results, a fixed widget gets noticed easier than other static widgets placed in a blog. You can get better conversion results by changing static widget to fixed widget, just give a try. To fix a sidebar widget in a WordPress blog follow the below given instructions,
- Go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on Plugins —> Add New.
- Now type the keyword fixed widget in the search box.
- Choose Q2W3 Fixed Widget from the search result and click “Install Now”.
- Once the plugin is installed, click on “Activate Plugin”.
- Now go to widget menu and choose the widget you need to stick to the sidebar. Don’t forget to tick the check box to fix the widget.
- That’s it! You can fix any widget in a WordPress blog by following the above instructions.