The only best way to download larger files is to use the torrent application. As we can download many numbers of files of any size and we know how good we are in downloading torrent files from torrent directories. But, how good we are in uploading torrent files? Do you know how to create your own torrent file? If you don’t know to create it, do follow the processes below to create your own torrent file.
- Download & install µTorrent to your PC.
- After installation, open µTorrent to create torrent file.
- Choose File —> Create New Torrent or press Ctrl+N.
- Click Add File to select the file that you want to upload.
- If you’re making a private torrent make sure you use those private trackers. If you’re creating a public torrent file, copy & paste the tracker given below in the tracker box
- If you wish to add some more details, make use of the comment box and all other boxes to fill the details.
- Once finished entering the details, click the Create button and save the .torrent file.
- That’s it!
If you like to share your torrent file with others, visit any torrent directories like thepiratebay.org, kat.ph to upload your torrent file and start sharing your file to your friends and others. Please don’t forget to seed the file, as we know how it feels when the torrent file is not seeded properly.
If you would to add something to this how-to, please share it with us in the comment section.