Gmail the leading email service provided by Google. Gmail has been successful for more than ten years. In july 2012, it had users of 425 million. Now it must have grown a lot. It’s tough to delete emails by deleting 50 in a page and next 50, it’s a boring process. It’s easy to delete all your mails on Gmail. Just follow this post.
Steps for deleting all emails on Gmail:
- Go to Gmail.com and log in with your account.
- Tick the checkbox and wait for a second.
- A new option appears below “more” as “select all 240 conversation in primary“.
- Click the option to select all the emails in the primary section and you will get notified like this.
- Click on delete option and click OK to clear all mails on Primary section.
- Similarly you can delete all mails from any section.