Many unwanted files are present in our computer. There is no use of keeping those files in our system. Deleting those files does’nt affect anything.
Steps for Deleting unwanted files:
Clearing Temporary files:
- Go to Run by clicking Windows key and R.
- Type “%temp%” and click ok.
- A new window opens with many files. These files are temporary and you don’t need these. Just select all and delete. Delete with pressing shift which will delete them permanently.
Clearing recent files:
- Go to Run by pressing Windows Key and R.
- Type “recent” and click ok.
- New window opens with files which is shortcuts of files you have recently opened.
- Select all and delete them.