Today, you might find something weird on your Gmail’s background. Have you updated your Gmail background with shelfies theme? Some may like it, but people who hate selfie will find some alternatives to get back the default view. Sometimes the theme may cause viewing problems, which can be another thing to restore default view. If you would like to restore the default Gmail theme, then do the procedures below to get the default theme.
- Open any web browser on your PC.
- Go to http://gmail.com, sign-in to your account.
- Click on the gear wheel at the top right side, choose Settings option.
- Choose Themes tab from the available options.
- Now you may find various themes for your Gmail account, if you want the default theme choose Light theme under colour themes category.
- That’s it! The new shelfies theme is disabled and you can choose any other theme on your wish.
If you would like to add something to this how-to, please share it with us in the comment section.