Apple announced OS X Yosemite at WWDC 2014. Initially, OS X preview available only for developers and from today(July 24, 2014) all members with Apple ID can download the beta preview and give their feedback to Apple. Apple recommends users to install OS X on a secondary Mac, since it may contain errors or inaccuracies. Some features require iOS 8, which is not being offered as part of the OS X Beta Program. Read below to find how to download OS X Yosemite preview,
Note: OS X Yosemite beta download available for the first million users only.
- Go to Apple’s beta program sign up page.
- Click the Sign up button.
- If you already have an account sign in to your account using your username & password.
- If you don’t have an account, click Create one now link and get an account for you.
- You need to wait few hours or a day to get the redemption code that will allow you to download & install OS X from the Mac store.
- That’s it! Test the new OS X on your Mac and give your feedback to Apple.
You can also share your views about OS X Yosemite in the comment section below.