Do you feel that direct download is better than torrent download? Then why wasting time on low seeded torrent files instead downloading it in direct download method. Do follow the below instructions to learn how to download torrent files with internet download manager(direct download),
Also Read: How To Earn Money Through Flipkart
- Go to http://furk.net/ and sign up an account to access their service.
- You can also use your social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Google+, Linkedin and more to sign in to furk.net.
- Click My Files in the top center.
- Choose New tab and paste the torrent URL in the text field or upload the .torrent file. Click the Add Download button.
- Once the your file is uploaded to furk.net, you will get three options as shown below. Click the Download button to download your torrent file with IDM(direct download)
- That’s it! Your download starts. You can also play the file and convert it to another format.
Method 2: Filestream.me
- Go to https://www.filestream.me/ and sign up an account or use your Facebook account to sign in.
- Now go to your registered email ID and confirm the registration process by clicking the Filestream URL.
- Paste the torrent file URL or upload the .torrent file and click the download button.
- Once downloaded to Filestream.me, click the download button to download the file to your computer.
- That’s it! The file is downloaded.
Method 3: Bytebx.com
- Go to http://bytebx.com and sign up an account to use their storage service.
- Once signed up, activate your account by clicking the link sent to the registered mail.
- Now, Click Upload Torrent button.
- Paste the torrent URL in text field or upload .torrent file and click Go.
- Once the file is uploaded to Bytebx, click the blue colored download button.
- That’s it! Your file is downloaded and it has a file size limit of 100MB for free users. You can upgrade to premium member at any time you want.