A 6 second vine video can bring many emotions on your face while watching it. Vine earned quick popularity within the Smartphone users, as it became the most used video-sharing app of the year 2013.
Last January, Vine unveiled their web version to its users, which allows users to browse feeds, add comments, like, share videos on Twitter and Facebook. Users can also edit their user profile using the web version. Most importantly the web version simplified the way to download Vine videos. Do the procedures below to download Vine videos,
- Open any web browser on your PC.
- Go to http://vine.co and log in to your Vine account.
- Watch the videos available on the home feed.
- If you would like to download a video, just hover over the video, right-click and choose “Save Video As…” option to download the video.
- You can name the file or just click the Save button.
- That’s it!
If you would like to add something to this how-to, please share it with us in the comment section.