Around 50 millions of websites/blogs launched in a year, and these millions of websites has it own ranking based on visitors count, content quality and more. There are few dedicated webpages available to rank your websites based on certain criteria, like Google and Alexa would rank your website based on websites traffic, quality links to a page and more. To find out your website’s ranking do follow the below instructions,
To Check Google Page Rank of A Website:
Official Synopsis about Google Page Rank:
PageRank works by counting the number and quality of links to a page to determine a rough estimate of how important the website is. The underlying assumption is that more important websites are likely to receive more links from other websites.
- Go to http://checkpagerank.net/
- Enter your websites domain name and the given captcha in the respected box and click the “Check PageRank” button.
- Once the page gets reloaded, scroll down to check your websites page rank.
To Check Alexa Rank of A Website:
Official synopsis about Alexa,
Alexa Internet, Inc. is a California-based subsidiary company of Amazon.com which provides commercial web traffic data. Founded as an independent company in 1996, Alexa was acquired by Amazon in 1999. Its toolbar collects data on browsing behavior and transmits it to the Alexa website, where it is stored and analyzed, forming the basis for the company’s web traffic reporting. As of 2014, Alexa provides traffic data, global rankings and other information on 30 million websites, and its website is visited by over 8.8 million people monthly.
- Go to http://www.alexa.com/
- Enter your websites domain name in the box and click on the “Go” button.
- Once the page gets reloaded, your website ranking will be displayed in detail like worldwide ranking, country based ranking, who visits your website and more details can be gathered using Alexa.
- You can also make use of Alexa toolbar extension for Firefox and Chrome browser.
That’s it! You can find your website ranking using Google Page Rank and Alexa.