Solve your Chrome web browser’s proxy error connection by following the below given instructions,
Just restore the chrome settings and your problem will be fixed.
- Open Chrome web browser
- To restore chrome settings, click on the 3 horizontal line button in the top right corner and click Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Show advanced settings…
- Once again scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Reset settings button.
- That’s it! Now your chrome browsers proxy error is solved.
You can also use this restore method for any kind of issues you deal with, it helps you all the time!!! If this method fails you can use the below given method.
- Open Chrome web browser.
- Go to chrome settings page by clicking on the 3 horizontal lines in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Show advanced settings…
- Now, click on Change proxy settings… button under Network section.
- Now uncheck the tick mark in Use a proxy server for your LAN and click OK.
- That’s it! Now reload the webpage you want, it will work.
If you can’t uncheck, open your computer in safe mode and perform the same instructions.