In Schools and Colleges many websites like Facebook, YouTube, download sites etc will be blocked. We can easily by-pass blocked websites using software and proxy. Even administrator can’t find which website you are surfing.
- Here’s the link to download Ultrasurf software.
- Download the software. No need for installation. Just open the software.
- Wait for few seconds and status will change from contacting server to successfully connected to server.
- You can surf any websites, which cannot be found by the administrator.
- For example, when I go to http://google.com it will automatically redirects to http://google.co.in. Since I’m from India.
- After installing ultrasurf, it didn’t gets redirected.
- You can also check IP address with ultrasurf and without ultrasurf. You can see the change.
- Here’s the link to check your location with ip address.
- This method doesn’t need any software for by-passing. You can easily use this method.
- Go to Kproxy.com.
- Click on lock box to get secured connection i.e Https.
- Type the website address near this secured option and click surf.
- A new page appears
- You can see the address bar of the browser, the link is not from http://acebook.com, its from kproxy.com. While administrator see this it will be shown as kproxy.com and not as Facebook.com.
- There are lots of proxy sites like Proxysite, Myproxysite, etc.
Finally you can get rid of restrictions and use all websites in your School/College/ Office. Comment us if something goes wrong.