Social networks plays vital role in growth of a every blog/website in terms of driving traffic to the blog and engaging with the users around the internet. Facebook is one among those social networks and the best social networking site to promote our content as millions of people use Facebook in their day to day life. Making your blog visible socially helps you to build some social traffic which might help you a lot when your blog is low on organic search. To make your blog socially visible you need to create a Facebook page, add Facebook like box on your blog and start promoting your blog contents via Facebook. Here’s the how-to about adding Facebook like box on your blogspot.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/like-box-for-pages
- Replace the default URL with your Facebook page URL
- Choose width, height, color scheme and customize the like box according to your need. You can preview the changes made in the preview box below.
- Once finished customizing your Facebook like box, click the Get Code button.
- Click on IFRAME and copy the code.
- Now, go to your blogger dashboard —-> Layout
- Your blog’s layout will appear, choose where to place the Facebook like box and click on Add a Gadget.
- A new tab pops out, scroll down and click on HTML/Java Script.
- Name the gadget and paste the copied code in the content box. Click Save once the work is done.
- That’s it! Facebook like box is now added to your blog.