Are you still using the same old default Blogger/Blogspot template in your blog? Actually, there are lots of best templates available on the internet which might help your blog to look better and appealing to users. Some template might help you to build a better blog by improving the SEO and earnings of your blog. You can also search for responsive templates for blogspot, which is widely used by all bloggers today for a better customization of their blog interface. Do you know how to change blogger template? If you would like to change the template of your blog follow the procedures given below,
- Go to http://blogger.com and log in to your account.
- Click Template from the dashboard options.
- Click Backup/Restore button at the top right corner.
- Download the current template backup to your system by clicking Download Full Template button.
- Click Choose File button to upload a new template file, upload .xml file to it and click Upload button.
- That’s it!
You can try many numbers of templates by using this same procedure, and find best & an attractive template for your blog. If you find any problem while performing the procedures, do comment about it and we will help you out.