Good news Google plus haters, Google will no longer force you to create a Google+ account while creating Google account. You can read more about it here. But there is always a compulsion while creating a YouTube channel, Google will gift us a free Google plus page for the YouTube channel, and the page remains undeleted after deleting the YouTube channel. If you need to delete the Google plus page created with the YouTube channel, here’s the how-to about deleting Google plus page.
- Go to https://plus.google.com and sign in to your Google account.
- Now, hover over the Home button in the top left corner and click on Pages.
- List of pages created with your account appears, click on Manage this page button.
- Click on the gear wheel —-> Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click Delete page.
- If your deleting Google+ page associated with a YouTube channel, you should delete the channel or disconnect the account from the channel to delete the page. So make sure you’ve deleted the YouTube channel before deleting the page.
Also Read: How To Delete A YouTube Channel.
- Click Delete Page.
- Once again sign in to your account, read the info shown and make tick marks on the respective check box.
- Once done, click the Delete button.
- That’s it! Google+ page is deleted.