Facebook is the largest social media website having 1.28 Billion monthly users around the globe. In Facebook 1 Billion messages are sent in a day. This post is for deleting messages which you have sent to others.
Steps for delete messages in Facebook:
- Log in Facebook with your account.
- Click on messages below your profile picture.
- Go to the message which you need to delete.
- Click Actions at top of your message and select delete messages.
- Select the messages you need to delete. You can delete multiple messages in a single time. Click Delete
- A pop up box appears, which is making a confirmation of deleting this messages. Click Delete message.
- After clicking on delete message, the selected messages gets deleted.
Steps for deleting whole conversation:
- Go to the messages which you need to delete fully.
- Go to Actions and select Delete Conversation.
- A pop-up screen appears asking for confirmation.
- The whole conversation is now deleted.