If you would like to attach a YouTube video to your post to make it more resourceful and graspable to the viewers. Do the following procedures to find out how to attach a YouTube video in a WordPress blog post.
- Go to http://youtube.com and search the video you want to attach to your post.
- After finding out the video, hover over the video and right-click, choose Copy embed code
- Now go to your WordPress post editor page, choose Text.
- Paste the copied embed code into the post field where you want.
- That’s it! Once you finish creating the post, you can click Publish button and the video will be attached to the post.
You can also get the embed code of the video by clicking Share —> Embed, which can be found below the video on YouTube. You can also choose different video size.