Few days back, Motorola announces Android 4.4.4 update for Moto X, G and E devices, and it was expected to be arrived at the most early. And today Android 4.4.4 update arrives to Moto E devices. Have you updated your Moto E device? If not just follow the instructions below and get your Moto E upgraded to Android 4.4.4
According to the official Motorola blog,
Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat® Begins Rolling Out – We’ve begun rolling out Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat® to our phones! This latest update includes all of the goodies of 4.4.3—such a new dialer, the ability to pause during video recording, and enhanced camera image quality—and includes enhanced security for OpenSSL. We just started rolling out in Brazil and India for Moto G; in Brazil, France, Canada, and Asia Pacific for Moto E; in the U.S. for DROID Ultra. We are always working to deploy the latest software as fast as possible and expect the update to come to many more phones soon.
Note: Before initiating, Check whether your device has active internet connection.
How To Get Android 4.4.4 Update for Your Moto devices,
- Go to your phone Settings.
- Scroll down and touch About Phone.
- Now, touch System Updates.
- It will display New system software available, and choose Yes I’m in.
- Choose how would you like to update download the update with “Wi-Fi only” or “Wi-Fi or Mobile Network“, it’s better to choose Wi-Fi only.
- After choosing the network, System Update starts and you can check the tray notification.
- Once the download is completed, touch the notification to install the updates.
- Choose Install Now and your phone will reboot to install updates.
- It may take 10 minutes to install the updates.
- Once updated, you would get notification displaying Update Complete. Touch Ok.
- Everything is done and you can check your Moto E’s Android version.
- That’s it! Your Moto E device is succesfully upgraded to Android 4.4.4 version.