Wonder how to get iTunes player on your taskbar? Well, just make use of the below given how-to and get iTunes player on your taskbar.
- Hover over your mouse pointer to the taskbar and right-click choose Toolbar —> iTunes
- Now click the minimize button on iTunes.
- You can find a new mini player available on your taskbar as shown below.
- That’s it! Now you can play/pause, choose next/previous song and adjust volume from the player available on the taskbar.
- To get the default player back, click the rectangle button available in the player.
Have Fun using iTunes!