By default, all your YouTube subscriptions and the videos you’ve liked is visible to other users whom ever visit your channel activity. If you would like to make your activities private you can change it manually by reaching YouTube settings page. Here’s the how-to about making YouTube subscriptions, playlist and liked videos private.
- Go to http://www.youtube.com/ and sign in to your account.
- Click on your display picture in the top right corner and click on Gear wheel.
- Click on Privacy in the left sidebar.
- To make your liked videos and saved playlist private, tick on the check box Keep all my liked videos and saved playlists private. To make your subscriptions private, tick on the check box Keep all my subscriptions private.
- Once finished, click the Save button.
- That’s it! Your YouTube subscriptions and liked videos are now private.