Follow the instructions given below to find how to pin location on Google map,
- Log in to your Google account.
- After logging in to your account, go to http://www.google.co.in/mapmaker.
- Now click on ADD NEW option and choose what type of location you’re going to pin.
- After choosing the type of location, you will be asked to pin the location on the map. After pinning the location, Select category and enter the name of the location.
- By clicking on Continue you will be asked to enter more details about the location like phone no., website and Email address. Just type in the details you want to make visible on Google map.
- Click on the save button at the bottom to save the work done.
- That’s it! Your location is pinned to Google map and it will take few hours to update your location.
If you have any problem with the above method, do comment about it and we will help you out.