Bored of YouTube’s default video player? OK, lets try something new. You might have known VLC media player supports many audio and video formats available on internet. Do you know that VLC media player can stream YouTube videos like playing other file formats. Just read below instructions to find out how to play YouTube videos in VLC media player.
Note: If your VLC media player doesn’t play the video, just uninstall and re-install VLC media player.
- Go to http://youtube.com and copy the video URL that you need to play on VLC media player.
- Now, open VLC media player and press CTRL + N key.
- You will get a pop-up window as shown below. Just paste the copied YouTube URL in the required field.
- Once you pasted the URL, hit the play button and wait for few secs to start streaming.
- That’s it! Now you can stream YouTube videos in VLC media player. You can watch YouTube videos without any ads using VLC media player.