Google Chrome is the most & best web browser used around the world of internet. Apps and extensions makes our work simple, sometimes those apps and extension may cause some problems like memory issues, bug and more. To uninstall apps from Google Chrome browser, just follow the below instructions.
- Open Google Chrome browser.
- Type chrome://apps in the address bar and press Enter key.
- The apps installed to the browser appears.
- Right-click on the icon of the app you would like to uninstall, and choose Remove from chrome.
- That’s it! The app is removed from chrome browser.