Paint application in Windows OS is not just a “painting” app to scribble few lines and color it etc., It can do more than that, if you’ve used other options in it you might know the value of it. If you get used to the unused options in paint you might not need the other applications you installed to your computer. It can considerably save more space on your system too. Using paint app, you can resize a image based on pixels and percentage.
- Open Paint app, and add the image file you need to resize.
- Now, click Resize from the tab above (or) just right-click and choose Resize option.
- If you want to resize the image based on percentage, click on Percentage and enter the percentage value to be resized in horizontal and vertical box. If you want to maintain aspect ratio of the image tick the check box, if not uncheck the check box.
- If you want to resize the image based on pixels, click on Pixels and enter the value to be resized in horizontal and vertical box.
- That’s it! The image size is resized and save the file edited.
Don’t forget to explore the other unused options in Paint, and share your favorite option in the comment box below.