Rooting Android devices is not the hardest one like recovering our deleted files and contacts. There are a lot of software and applications available to root Android device. Not all the software and application does the work in a easy way as we expect, if you need to root your Android device do follow the below given instructions and root your Android device in a single click. It is the easiest and fastest method available on the internet to root Android devices. Using the below method you can root Google Nexus devices, HTC, Moto, Samsung, LG, Sony, HUAWEI, ALCATEL, Lenovo, Micromax, Acer, ASUS.
Before initiating rooting process, download and install Kingo ROOT to your computer. You can also check the compatible devices list before rooting your device. Don’t forget to take a back-up of your device before rooting it. It works perfect devices running Android 2.3, Android 4.0, Android 4.2.2.
- Once installed Kingo ROOT to your PC, open the application.
- Now connect your Android device to your PC with USB data cable.
- If Kingo ROOT displays Not Connected after connecting the phone to the computer, go to your phone setting and enable USB debugging mode.
- You can find how to enable USB Debugging mode in your device by clicking “How to enable USB Debugging mode?“
- Choose your phone’s Android version and then enable USB Debugging mode as shown in the image.
- Once Kingo ROOT displays as shown below your device is connected and it’s ready to be rooted.
- Click ROOT button, and the rooting process gets initiated and wait till it gets rooted.
- Once your device gets rebooted automatically the rooting process is done.
- That’s it! Your Android device is rooted now. You can also check whether your Android device is properly rooted or not using Rootcheck.