In our daily life we used to receive lots of unwanted spam mails, third party mails, etc to our e-mail inbox. If you’re annoyed about those spam mails do follow the below instructions to unsubscribe all mails from any of the spam mailer.
Steps for unsubscribing unwanted mails from your inbox:
- Go to Ymail.com and login to your account.
- Check the spam mail or the mail which you don’t need.
- Open the mail from which you need to unsubscribe.
- Scroll to the bottom and you can see many options.
- Click on unsubscribe and which opens new mail with unsubscribing email id and click send.
- After some time you will get an confirmation mail. You have unsubscribed from the mailer.
There is another method also, clicking on unsubscribe leads to a new page, with some process and you will be unsubscribed from their mails.
- For example,
- Click on unsubscribe, a new page opens, tick the unsubscribe option and click update subscription.
- Unsubscription confirmation.
Similarly, you can follow the same procedures to unsubscribe from spam mailers on Gmail, Rediff, etc.