In India, most of us use BSNL land-line connection, broadband connection, etc. It’s weird to wait in queue and pay the bill. Now you can easily pay bills from home. Just follow below steps and pay online without any crushes in queue.
Steps for Paying BSNL Land-Line bills Online:
- You must have Internet Banking account. If yes Proceed,
- Here’s the link to pay BSNL Land-Line bills.
- Click on “Quick Pay“.
- A new page appears, fill land-line number in this format: “Std code-Phone number“. For ex, 044-2525262. Type the character in the image and click “submit“.
- Now you can cross check your Phone number and customer’s name (Head of family). You can receive your payment details via Phone or Email.
- You can either give Email address or Mobile number.
- Select your payment option and click submit. The page will be redirected to the page of your payment processor. Using Net Banking, Credit card, etc you can pay this bill.
- Finally, you can see the receipt of your bill.