Have you ever wish to save a useful Facebook post? Sure, you might have. At present you might have saved Facebook post by bookmarking the page or copying the text to the notepad. When we have a dedicated option to perform a particular function, we always wish to use it first than the other methods. After reading this how-to you won’t use bookmark or copy option to save Facebook post for later usage. Do perform the below procedures to save Facebook post for later usage.
- Open Chrome web browser on your PC and install Facebook favorite extension to it.
- Here’s the link to download Facebook favorite from Chrome store.
- Go to http://facebook.com and log in to your account.
- Check your news feeds, when you want a Facebook post to be saved for later retrieval, click on Favorite button and the post will be saved.
- If you would like to view the saved post, just right-click choose Facebook favorite — > List view (or) Feeds view.
- For a quick view you can use the Facebook favorite icon next to the address bar.
- That’s it!
If you would like to add something to this how-to, please share it with us in the comment section.