Many websites are in different unknown languages but most of us know to read in English. Translate option is built-in with Google Chrome browser, but in other browsers like Firefox you need an extension for translating. Translate option is similar to the Google Translate service.
- For example, when you’re at a page of unknown language as shown below,
- Just Right click and select Translate to English, and the webpage language would be translated to English language.
- And the page will looks like below displayed image,
- For automatic translation, click on the translate icon just before the bookmark icon in the address bar end.
- After that, Click on Options link.
- Make a tick mark on the Always translate check box,
- When a webpage with Hindi language is loaded, it automatically gets translated to English language.