Still waiting for Google to update your Play Store version automatically. If you have a alternate manual method then why to wait for weeks and months to get the updated version. Just follow the instructions given below to know how to update Google Play Store app version manually.
- Open Play Store app.
- Now, Go to Settings options by sliding out sidebar in the left.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on the Build Version.
- If your Play Store version is not up to date then it will start downloading the latest version.
- If your play Store is up to date, it will notify you with a pop-up.
- That’s it! Your Play Store version is updated successfully.