Have you ever come across age restriction warning in YouTube? Sure, you might have and you need to sign in to your account to watch the video. If you would like to skip the sign in procedure, do follow the instructions listed below.
Also Read: How To Watch Country Restricted Videos On YouTube
VLC media player method
- Copy the video URL which has age restriction warning.
- Now, open VLC media player.
- Press Ctrl + N keys, and a popup window will open as shown below.
- Just paste the copied video URL in the required field and click the Play to start streaming.
- That’s it! Now you can watch any number of age restricted YouTube videos without signing in and no history would be saved.
Note: If your VLC media player doesn’t play the video, just uninstall and re-install it. It works!
- In this method you need to modify the URL of the YouTube video.
- For example, here’s an age restricted YouTube video URL
- Just modify the URL as show below, i had removed “watch=“, and replaced “=” with “/“.
- After modifying the URL, press the Enter button and the video will start streaming without signing in.
- That’s it! You can use any method mentioned above to watch age restricted YouTube videos.