Whatsapp Web client is available now, using it we can send and receive messages on our PC web browser. Now you can use Whatsapp app on your PC without any third party applications. You can read more about it Whatsapp’s official blog.
- First update Whatsapp to its latest version 2.11.498.
- You can update the version using Google Play Store app.
- Once updated the version, open Whatsapp on your mobile device, tap on three vertical dots at the top corner and choose Whatsapp Web.
- Now, go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ from your Google chrome web browser and scan the QR code using your mobile.
- Once the QR code is scanned, a new tab will open and you can start using Whatsapp on your web browser.
- That’s it! Your phone needs to stay connected to the internet for our web client to work
Whatsapp web feature is available for Android, BlackBerry, Nokia and Windows Phones. Will be soon available for iPhone too. If you have any problem with this how-to, do comment about in the comment section below.