Yesterday, Microsoft announced its next level Operating System Windows 10 at Windows event in San Francisco. If you had missed the event yesterday, you can watch the first look of Windows 10 from the video below,
- Go to Windows Insider Program page.
- Before installation, read the system requirements and then click Get the upgrade button.
- If you want ISO file, you can download it from here.
- Choose your required version based on your system configuration and language, click the download button.
- Once downloaded, you can use a DVD or USB drive to install it to your PC.
- That’s it! Get started with Windows 10, explore the difference.
If any problem occurs, do comment us and we will sort it out. Don’t forget to share the Windows 10 experience in the comment section below.