How good your blog looks? Is it fascinating your visitors? The visitors pulled towards a blog not only based on the content, also fascinated towards a blog by its look and appearance too. If your blog lacks in appearance, then your visitor count will be diluting day by day.
To make our blog charismatic, we will be expending some $ to get premium themes and plugins to make our blog look unique than other blogs. But most of the blogs have the same font style, what to do if your blog lacks uniqueness in font style? No concerns, it’s easy to make your blog’s font style unique without spending any charges for it. Do follow the wordpress tutorial below to change the font style of your WordPress blog, and make your blog look unique from others.
- Install WP Google Fonts to your WordPress blog.
- Once installed, go to Settings options and choose Google Fonts.
- Choose the font style or WordPress Font Family you want from the available fonts.
- You can also assign different font styles to each element by clicking Show Options link.
- If you have trouble in assigning different font styles for different elements make use of other font boxes.
- Click Save All Fonts to apply the changes made.
- That’s it!
If you have any trouble in performing the above operations, just comment about it we will help you out. You can also contribute some info regarding this How-To in the comment box.