Previously, we posted about how to delete our social identity in a single click which includes all social accounts from A to Z. If you want to delete a YouTube channel you can follow the below instructions,
- Go to http://youtube.com and sign in to your Google account.
- Click on your display picture in the top left corner and click the gear wheel.
- Click Advanced link.
- Scroll down and click the Delete Channel button.
- You will be asked to log in to your account once again, after logging in click the Delete Channel button.
- That’s it! Your YouTube channel is deleted.
Only your channel will be deleted not the Google+ page created with the channel. Click here to find out how to delete the Google+ page created with YouTube channel.