Bought a new Android device, and don’t know how to set custom ringtone on your device? Do follow the below instructions and find how to set your favorite song as ringtone.
For Android Devices Running On Version 4.4 KitKat:
- Before initiating this how-to, you need to install ES File explorer app to your device.
- Once installed ES File Explorer, go to phone Settings —> Sound
- Touch Phone ringtone.
- A pop-up appears as shown below, touch ES File Explorer
- Now navigate to the folder you have the ringtone and just touch the song.
- That’s it! Your favorite song is your ringtone on your Android device.
For Other Android Devices Not Running On KitKat Version:
- Go to your phone settings.
- Touch User Profiles —-> General —-> Voice call ringtone.
- Touch External ringtone and choose the song.
- Touch OK.
- That’s it!